Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Wallace E Miller Wally Miller BBC Interview about 9/11

Wallace E Miller Wally Miller BBC Interview about 9/11,

Description: This video was made because after watching the BBC's "9/11 Conspiracy Files", in particular the interview with Wally Miller, I was left feeling uneasy. In my opinion Wally Miller's demeanor suggested he was anxious and left me feeling his statements were untrustworthy. This interview (now on the record) completely contradicts his actual quotes from 9/11, ie "There was just nothing visible, It was the strangest feeling." "I stopped being coroner after about 20 minutes, because there were no ...
I said, that "I stopped being a coroner after about 20 minutes, because it was perfectly clear what the cause and manner of death was going to be--it was a plane crash but, yet it was a homicide, because the terrorists hijacked the plane and killed the people, and the terrorists committed suicide, and from that point---yes, it was a misquote---because, the point that I was trying to make was, after that, it more or less became a large funeral service. Friends, and people out there that want to try and make something out of it that it isn't. I really, I don't have any control over that. I guess that's what makes our country great, that you do whatever you want to do, I don't know.
You sound very phlegmatic about it all.
Well, I don't know if there's a lot you can do about it. I'm not going to sit here and get coronary arterial disease.



Wallace E Miller Wally Miller BBC Interview about 9/11





No comments: